DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide technical support for resolution of customers’ IT problems, incidents, issues, requests, and queries
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange Server, Terminal Services, and virtualization.
- Liaise with other support teams as necessary to resolve customer requests or incidents.
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking, and follow-up of all incidents.
- Working continuously on a task until completion.
- Hardware / peripheral skills such as Printers, networking gear, W/less devices, laptops, and desktops.
- Microsoft 365 and Windows Azure experience.
- Usage of ticketing systems.
- Familiarity with Oracle solutions, Unix systems, and Microsoft applications.
- Experience in supporting infrastructure for various platforms such as Windows Server, Azure, Office 365, MS HyperV, and Remote Desktop Services.
- Basic network/telephone/voice and data troubleshooting.
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written.
- To perform other tasks assigned by the immediate superior from time to time.
- Adheres to the provisions of the Company's Code of Conduct and Discipline.
- Report any fraudulent, suspicious acts or unlawful activities/transactions immediately to the immediate head to pre-empt potential risks to the company.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Reports to: Service Delivery Group Officer
Coordinates with: All employees
Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent. Undergraduates with prior experience.
- At least one year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Above-average communication and interpersonal skills
- Amenable to travel and work during weekends and holidays if necessary.
- Good typing skills and a high understanding of the use of Microsoft Office 365.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is required.
- Must be willing to attend onsite engagement, as needed.