DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports to the Service Delivery Manager.
- Responsible for creating, storing, distributing, scanning, organizing, and controlling SDG documents.
- Responsible for reviewing (QA) and producing copies of project documentation prepared by the PM/APM, such as but not limited to inception report, completion report, delivery receipts, etc.
- Provides administrative assistance which includes filing, scanning, faxing, composing reports, conducting research and data entry.
- Type, file, handle mail, answer phones, and perform other jobs critical to operation of the Service Delivery Group.
- Assists SDG Manager, PMs/APMs and Team Leads in preparing various documents for project implementation & support.
- Adheres to the provisions of the Company's Code of Conduct and Discipline.
- Reports any fraudulent, suspicious acts or unlawful activities / transactions immediately to immediate head to pre-empt potential risks to the company.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Reports to: Service Delivery Group Officer
Coordinates with: All employees
Bachelor's degree, preferrably IT related or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience and demonstrated expertise in IT service delivery.
- Good typing skills and high understanding in the use of Microsoft Office 365.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is required.
- Must be willing to attend onsite engagement, as needed.