DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains & safely keeps the team’s Internal and Project Files through the group’s SharePoint.
- Prepares required and necessary documentary requirements for customer accreditations, tender requirements, etc.
- Assists and supports the team with administrative tasks, as necessary and upon request.
- Assists the team to improve their productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments and ensuring all have high-quality, up-to-date support material.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Updates internal databases and customer records.
- Compiles and consolidates sales reports and monitoring of sales efforts.
- Conduct cold-calling to pre-qualify prospects from marketing initiatives/events, as required or when necessary.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and events, as required/necessary.
- Create, monitor, and report on key performance metrics to determine the effectiveness of efforts
- Liaise with the different (involved) department/s to ensure timely deliveries.
- Training of new personnel and helping new team member/s develop their skills.
- Adheres to the provisions of the Company's Code of Conduct and Discipline.
- Report any fraudulent, suspicious acts or unlawful activities/transactions immediately to the immediate head to pre-empt potential risks to the company.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Reports to: Business Development Officer
Coordinates with: All employees
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business Management, or any related field.
- Experience working as a Sales Administrator / Assistant or similar role is a major plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Strong organizational skills.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational, administrative, analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Strong communication skills.
- Detail-oriented & computer literate.
- Willing to learn and to be trained.
- Must be amenable to work on-site.