DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand the customer’s technical requirement and recommend the right Microsoft products or services.
- Provide technical pre-sales services such as but not limited to doing product demonstrations, proof of concept, technical presentations and technical consultations.
- Serve as the primary technical resource person.
- Developing documents such as Terms of Reference, Scope of Work, etc. as needed.
- Provide internal and external training on Microsoft products.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events, as needed.
- Adheres to the provisions of the Company's Code of Conduct and Discipline.
- Reports any fraudulent, suspicious acts or unlawful activities / transactions immediately to immediate head to pre-empt potential risks to the company.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Reports to: Microsoft Line of Business Officer
Coordinates with: All employees
Bachelor's degree in Business Management or any related field.
- At least 2-4 years of working experience in the related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Strong organizational skills.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Emboldened by challenges.