DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports to the Project Manager/Associate Project Manager.
- Responsible for sorting and storing company documents safely and securely.
- Analyze and revise project documents.
- Edit and proofread documents for grammar, correct spelling, and clarity.
- Maintain proper records of project documents from initiation to completion.
- Provide backup copies of documents.
- Assist in creating user manuals, project status reports, templates and forms, etc.
- Send meeting invite to project stakeholders.
- Create minutes of the meetings and send it to all stakeholders.
- Perform other related tasks that may be assigned.
- Adheres to the provisions of the Company's Code of Conduct and Discipline.
- Reports any fraudulent, suspicious acts or unlawful activities / transactions immediately to immediate head to pre-empt potential risks to the company.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Reports to: Service Delivery Group Officer
Coordinates with: All employees
Bachelor's degree, preferrably IT related or equivalent.
- Prior experience in a project management role and experience with Microsoft 365 is preferred.
- Good communication and presentation skills in both English and Filipino language.
- Has experience and knowledge in various stages of the document lifecycle (creation, sharing, storing, distribution,etc.)
- Willing to attend onsite engagement, as needed.
- Willing to take trainings & certifications the company may require.