DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Familiarize yourself with all solutions and services offered by Radenta.
- Gaining an in-depth understanding of assigned accounts, markets, industries, and/or sectors and develop a strategy specific to the aforementioned.
- Create, monitor, and report on key performance metrics to determine the effectiveness of sales efforts and anticipate customer needs.
- Maintaining rapport with the assigned existing accounts (if any), and developing new business relationships.
- Identify opportunities, research their requirements, conduct primary research, present proposals, negotiate deals, and close deals.
- Develop and implement a strategic business plan to achieve revenue growth and margin expansion.
- Generate new business opportunities through a variety of methods, such as cold calling, email blasting, conducting events/initiatives, upselling & cross-selling, and/or referrals.
- Planning and overseeing new sales and/or marketing events and/or initiatives.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events, as required/necessary.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Coordinates with the different groups within Radenta.
- Collaborating with group members to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Training of new personnel and helping new team member/s develop their skills.
- Adheres to the provisions of the Company's Code of Conduct and Discipline.
- Report any fraudulent, suspicious acts or unlawful activities/transactions immediately to the immediate head to pre-empt potential risks to the company.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Reports to: Business Development Manager
Coordinates with: All employees
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business Management, or any related field.
- Experience working as a Business Development Officer / Sales covering Public Sector accounts or similar or similar roles is a major plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Strong organizational skills.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, management, negotiation and decision-making skills
- Detail-oriented, has strong business acumen, communication skills, and IT fluency.
- Willing to learn and to be trained.
- Must be amenable to work on-site