1. Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
2. Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
3. Developing and sustaining solid and meaningful relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
4. Planning and overseeing new sales and/or marketing initiatives.
5. Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
6. Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones, like suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
7. Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities and improve sales.
8. Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
9. Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events, as needed.
10. Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
11. Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
12. Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
13. Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
1. Experience working as a Business Development Officer or similar role is a major plus § Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
2. The ability to travel as needed.
3. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
4. Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
6. Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
7. Strong communication skills and IT fluency
8. Strong business acumen.
9. Detail oriented.